mercredi 23 novembre 2011

Street Style

Last December i was doing a bit of late night christmas shopping in Leeds when i was approached by a random girl, she had a camera and asked me if she was ok to take my picture because she 'loved how i was dressed.' She was doing an article on street style and said that my look was great for it. I reluctantly agreed as i had just thrown a load of clothes on and didn't really feel that i looked that nice. So i awkwardly stood there whilst she snapped a few pictures of me in the street. She asked a few questions, took my details, and that was that.
A month later i opened 'City Dweller' magazine, lo and behold, there i was in the fashion section. Fair enough the picture wasn't the nicest of me, but i was well chuffed that i'd actually been put in a magazine.

Sorry for the grainy quality of the picture, it's just a crappy iPhone copy.


In other news (Don't worry, these 'talky' kind of posts aren't going to be a regular occurrence) i've signed up to Lookbook.nu
It's pretty much exactly what it sounds like, an online database to upload all of your looks and outfits on. People can rate your style and things like that. I figured it would be a good idea for me to have aswell as this blog. If you have a spare 5 minutes and would like to take a look, then you can check it out here: http://lookbook.nu/eccentricabundance


Here's my first upload:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire