lundi 21 novembre 2011

First Official Post

Okay, so here we go. . .

This is my first outfit i'm going to upload.
I've had this top for about 6 months, i loved it ever since i first saw it in Vivienne Westwood Leeds. When i finally went to buy it, to my luck, it was the final one on the mannequin. I shouldn't have really bought it, but everything was telling me to, even my debit card.
It's a size L/XL and with it being 100% cotton it stretches way down to my knees. But this is why i like it, the oversized/comfy look is something i love to wear, the neck can be pulled over into a hood.




Top: London Orange, Vivienne Westwood
Necklace: Teeth, Sakdidet Road
Belt: Vivienne Westwood
Shorts: Customised
Trainers: Limited Edition Spikes, Converse
I wore this outfit today. I'm currently living in Provence, in the south of France with Ben for my third year at university.
Out of the three options: Teaching Assistant, Study at University or Work Placement, i chose Teaching Assistant.
The locals don't really see many foreigners or 'outsiders', as our town is quite far away from any main cities, so needless to say this outfit drew a few funny looks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire