dimanche 20 novembre 2011

Creating my style blog

I have no idea what i'm doing with this, but i guess i'll just play it by ear and see how it goes.

Like i've explained in my 'About Me', this blog is a photo journal of my fashion sense and style, it's a way for me to gather all of my ideas and inspirations in one place and to catalogue my clothes. My personal style is quite different to 'the norm' and i feel that instead of just wearing my clothes for myself, i would like to record them in photographs and post a 'What i'm wearing today' blog.

I'd like to begin by uploading photographs of previous outfits and talking a bit about them.








Headband: Non-brand
Brooch: Vivienne Westwood Orb
Vest: All Saints
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood Large Dog Tag
Belt: Vivienne Westwood
Jeans: Non-Brand
Shoes: Firetrap

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire