mardi 10 janvier 2012

Pirate Heart

Here's a quickie . . .


T-shirt: Heart, Anglomania + Lee

Trousers: Tweed

Belts: (i) Black and Gold print, Vivienne Westwood

(ii) Grey tartan, Vivienne Westwood

Boots: Tan Pirate boots, Vivienne Westwood

Handkerchief: Cat and Dog, VW


I wore this look because it's fairly simple. I added the two belts to give extra pattern to the outfit.
The handkerchief was a last minute addition just to brighten the outfit a little more.

My Pirate boots look like they've been pretty battered. You wouldn't think it by looking at them, but i actually take good care of them. I prefer them looking old and worn. In my oppinion they look better once someone has worn them in.
These boots were my first ever pair. They're around 3 years old.
You can fasten them any way you like and they'll always look great.
I'll do a more detailed post on boots another time. Talking about how to look after them, why you should get them properly soled and how to age them when they're new, etc.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire