vendredi 10 février 2012

Slogan Overload

I decided to put this outfit together just after we arrived back in France. It's definitely not a look I would wear out here, but back home in England it would have most certainly made an appearance once or twice by now.

I love the different prints, textures and overall colours of this outfit.

Being a big fan of layering and combining different accessories, it enables me to achieve a different result each time I put a look together. I used arm warmers with fingerless gloves and attached badges to both my scarf and self-made sleeves, adding a more personal stamp on the look.

Headband: Chaos, Vivienne Westwood

Scarf: Vintage

T-shirt: Topman

Arm Warmers: Black Wool, H&M

Fingerless Gloves: All Saints

Trousers: Extreme Drop Crotch, Triple S

Propaganda Pirate Boots, Vivienne Westwood
Badges can always give an outfit that extra little touch. They're cheap, personal and in abundance. You can mix designer brooches with 50p badges if they look right together. There are hundreds of sites on the internet where you can design and choose your own images to have made into a badge or pin. Even photographs!


I chose to wear the scarf due to its colour, plus it's really warm. My headband is one of my most favourite accessories I own, however it's not getting as much wear as i would like it to. Maybe it's a keeper for back in Engand . . .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire